Friday, October 18, 2013

Ready, Set. . .

It's Friday! Anna and I are elebrating our birthdays at Cactus YAYA with Carrie and Pilgrim while Dan golfs Tri Mountain. I picked up a woven straw  purse with gold trim to use as a carry on and beach bag for $2.00, boots for Anna and I bracelet for Carrie. Pilgrim looked bored to tears.
Tomorrow Mr P returns to GDB for kenneling which he will enjoy. . . .he did last time while we went on our repositioning cruise. I called graduate services this morning to begin the process of getting Pilgrim ready for our January trip to Kauai. It takes a few months for blood titering, which involves the blood being sent to Kansas to a particular lab to check antibody levels.
I raked leaves tonight and Dan said Aloha to the bumper crop of basil from summertime,
I sure appreciate that Dan designed this blog since that is his divine gift.
More tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment