Saturday, October 26, 2013

Birthday Lunch at Honu Pizza and Fish



Two stickers, "Practice Aloha" my motto too, come along  with our bill.
But let's start at the beginning:)
Our intention to return to Mala Tavern, a very upscale 'joint'. 
We had been swimming so my hair was matted and salt laden, i took my time in the shower, blow drying and flat ironing, then i dressed and needed help tying my new pink sarong.
We arrived slightly later than anticipated to a throng converging on Mala!
It was a no brainer to take the door less traveled, owned by the same family.
What a wonderful lesson to go with the glow! We were seated near the ocean's rocky edge overlooking Lahaina boat basin.
First our server brought deep fried spiced garbanzo beans:


Then we ordered beverages:

For lunch we chose the Caesar with a buttermilk dressing and bleu cheese mousse, and the Ahi Sausage Pizza!
 



Dan told me i didn't have to finish my gin martini, he knows me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment