Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Energy


For the first time EVER, dan and I used a flat iton


Energy is what you get when you drink a spinach banana pineapple almond milk smoothie  with POG and coffee :)
We were up for sunrise and ate. Dan made the magic microwave egg in a mug!
Then for the first time EVER, dan and I used the flat iron, it wasn't that hard:)
We hit the 'trail' earlier than yesterday so to escape the sun bearing down upon us. Our four miler began at The Westin Kaanapali  and meandered beaches, boardwalks, golf courses, hotel lobbies and parking lots. We fished the one way at The Kaanapali Beach Hotel. And we retraced our steps.
My reward was a purple parejo and a sweet pair of amethyst heart earrings.
We went for a dip but not before I began a new painting. . . 




And made mighty wraps for lunch and painted some more! It is pretty shocking, even to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment